Monday 23 July 2012

The Ex-Files - s02e04 - Serena

The Ex-Files - s02e04 - Serena

The Ex-Files - s02e04 - Serena by thegossiplook featuring dolce & gabbana perfume

Dan: Hey.
Serena: Hey.
Dan: I-I just, uh... I waved.
Serena: I was wondering when I'd bump into you.
Dan: Mm. Yeah. So how's your, uh, how's your first day going? Or something slightly less cliche?
Serena: Good. Uh, yeah. School's...
Dan: School.
Serena: School.
Dan: Wow. Wow. This is...
Serena: Yeah, I know.
Dan: You know, I-I've been really nervous about seeing you all week. In fact, I still am.
Serena: You were?
Dan: Yeah.
Serena: You are?
Dan: Uh, l-look, why don't we just fast-forward past all this-- this weirdness and be friends?
Serena: That sounds so good.
Dan: Yeah.
Serena: You know what? What are you doing for lunch today? Friends eat lunch together, right?
Dan: They--you're right. They do. Uh, the thing is, I--
Amanda: Dan. Hey.
Dan: Uh, Amanda, this is Serena. Amanda's new, so I sort of already asked her if she, uh...
Serena: Right. Great. Well... Um... Welcome. I hope you have... I'll see you... Later.
Chuck: Who would have thought Humphrey would be the one to move on first? They look very sweet together. Did I overhear something about a lunch?
...
Serena: Dan. Hey. I want to apologize.
Dan: And that answers my question.
Serena: Look, Blair invited her to lunch, not me.
Dan: But you were there at lunch.
Serena: Yeah, but--but then I left, and I told Blair to stop.
Dan: So you were part of it, and then you had second thoughts?
Serena: Dan, I'm trying to apologize.
Dan: Really? 'Cause it sounds like you're just trying to rationalize. Look... It's--it's just--we knew that this would be awkward. You know? And I-I just assumed that it would be more of a sad awkward, not this competitive awkward. I-I didn't think you'd enlist backup.
Serena: Is that what you think I'm doing?
Dan: Well, you tell me if--if I have lunch with someone else yomorrow, are Blair's minions gonna break her fingers?
Serena: Just so you know, if this were a competition, I wouldn't need Blair and her posse to win.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...