Friday 27 July 2012

The Ex-Files - s02e04 - Blair

The Ex-Files - s02e04 - Blair

The Ex-Files - s02e04 - Blair by thegossiplook featuring chanel lipstick

Vanessa: I'm so sorry, Blair. Like I said, Catherine knows where the Captain is. She threatened to expose him if I ever took Nate away from her. But with this, I was hoping that you might be able--
Blair: Who else knows?
Vanessa: What?
Blair: Who's seen this?
Vanessa: Dan. Just Dan.
Blair: If you or Humphrey ever breathe a word of this-- one word to anyone-- you'll regret it for the rest of your lives. Do you understand?
Vanessa: I just want Nate free from Catherine. I don't want him or anyone else finding out about this.
Blair: Good. I'll take care of it.
Vanessa: I'm trusting you, Blair.
Blair: Like you have a choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...