Wednesday 29 August 2012

The Ex-Files - s02e04 - Blair

The Ex-Files - s02e04 - Blair

The Ex-Files - s02e04 - Blair by thegossiplook featuring crystal hair accessories

Marcus: I-I can't wait for you to join us at Markworth for the Holidays-- snow on the grounds, crackling fire, just the two of us under the stars.
Blair: You sure it won't be awkward?
Marcus:Awkward? How?
Blair: Juggling two women under one roof. You are sleeping with Catherine, right? Or do you prefer "Mom"?
Marcus: I can explain.
Blair: Hooking up with your dad's second wife? I thought my family was twisted, but you people take the cake.
Marcus: It's only happened a few times, and I put a stop to it when I met you. I really opened myself up to you. Can't--can't we still--
Blair: Oh, please. I just want to get through this without throwing up
in my mouth.
Catherine: Get through what exactly? I got your message. What's going on here?
Blair: Take a seat.
Catherine: I beg your pardon?
Blair: Oh, no. Not yet... But you will.
Catherine: What do you want?
Blair: Let's talk about your exit strategy.
...

Nate: Hey, Blair. Um, what was so important that we couldn't discuss over the phone?
Blair: Well, I have some good news and some bad news. The bad news is that your girlfriend Catherine is a lying, manipulating whore sleeping with her stepson.
Nate: Whoa. What? Catherine And Marcus?
Blair: I know.
Nate: It's hard to picture.
Blair: I have photos if you'd like to take a look. I'm sorry. But the good news is that I convinced them both to leave town.
Nate: Well, h-how did you even--
Blair: And that's not even the best part. Catherine and I made a deal. I promised to keep my mouth shut, and she agreed to pay off the Captain's restitution. Congratulations, Archibald. Welcome back to your old life.
Nate: Look, I-I don't know--
Blair: Wait. Hold that thought. Catherine, whatever it is, just spare me. What do you mean? Vanessa talked to the Duke? No, I told her to stay out of this. Okay. Maybe I only have bad news.

Vanessa: Nate, it's Vanessa again. Call me as soon as you get this. We need to talk. It's important.
Blair: What did I tell you? I told you to do nothing. What, was that too difficult?
Vanessa: I thought I would leave doing nothing to you.
Blair: I was taking care of it.
Vanessa: How? By having a romantic lunch with your boyfriend? You know what I think? I think you were so scared of anyone finding out who your boyfriend was screwing that you were willing to screw Nate. Catherine's husband promised that the Captain would be safe. It's over.
Blair: You know what I think? I think I'd gotten Catherine to agree to pay off the Archibald debts and leave town in exchange for my silence. Nate was about to have his old life back until you went to the Duke. He put them on a plane to London an hour ago. So you're right. It is over for Nate, thanks to to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...