Wednesday 29 August 2012

The Ex-Files - s02e04 - Lily

The Ex-Files - s02e04 - Lily

The Ex-Files - s02e04 - Lily by thegossiplook featuring chanel cosmetics

Rufus: Lily, what-- what are you doing here?
Lily: Well, Serena and I were supposed to have a movie night, but she cancelled, so I thought...
Rufus: "Pretty In Pink."
Lily: It's only a supporting role, but Harry Dean Stanton is excellent.
Rufus: It's 9:00 at night.
Lily: Oh. Well, I guess I should have called, but I just thought I'd take a chance--
Rufus: Lily... What are you doing here?
Lily: I don't know. Bart is being doing business, as he did most of our trip. The kids are living their own lives, and my life... is in an empty house or in a crowded restaurant, and I don't know which one makes me feel more alone. I need a friend, and that's why I came to see you yesterday.
Rufus: I'm sorry, Lily. I... really am, but I can't be your friend. Yesterday reminded me of how easy it is to fall back into old patterns. I can't be your safety net anymore. It's not fair. You made your choice to be Mrs. Bass. You need to go do that. We both need you to go do that.
Clare: Rufus? Sorry I'm late.
Rufus: Hey. Uh, Clare, this is Lily.
Lily: Nice to meet you.
Rufus: Okay.
Lily: This used to be your favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...