Friday 9 November 2012

The Serena Also Rises - s02e05 - Lily

The Serena Also Rises - s02e05 - Lily

The Serena Also Rises - s02e05 - Lily by thegossiplook featuring a wool crepe dress

Bart: Lily, I'm home. I have missed you.
Lily: Good, because I am going to steal your passport and lock you in our room.
Bart: That sounds like the perfect plan. But not before I give you something. I mean, if it's not your taste, we can exchange it.
Lily: Oh, no, no, no. The necklace is exquisite. It's... It's just-- You didn't happen to buy a piece of art recently? Perhaps a Mapplethorpe?
Bart: Yes, I did.
Lily: You did. Oh! You did. You got it for me. Oh! How did you know and when can I see it?
Bart: Well, you can't. No one can.
Lily: I don't understand.
Bart: Lily, I'm a powerful man, And that makes me and those around me a target, and it is my job to protect this family from anything that can be used against us.
Lily: Used against us? Wait a minute. Wait a minute. H-how did you even know about it? Did you hire someone to look into my past? Do you have a Lily Bass dossier? I want to see it.
BartL Lily...
Lily: I want to see it. Everything.
...
Lily: You have letters that I wrote to my college boyfriend?
Bart: You mean the professor you slept with while at school.
Lily: Bart, where did you get these?
Bart: It doesn't matter, Lily. I love you, and my concern is for our family.
Lily: Bart, I'm not ashamed of who I am. I may have concealed things in the past, but not anymore. I want my children to know their mother.
Bart: Is this something you want your kids to know?
Lily: Who gave this to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...