Tuesday 19 July 2011

Poison Ivy - s01e03 - Blair and Chuck

Poison Ivy - s01e03 - Blair and Chuck


Blair: Finally.
Chuck: Hello to you, too. I heard about the field hockey throw down. All those mouth guards and short skirts... I hope somebody filmed it.
Blair: You're heinous.
Chuck: Which is probably why you called.
Blair: You know me well.
Chuck: Women like to pretend they're complicated. I know better.
Blair: My leg is numb now. How about a heating pad?
Girls: Sure, Okay.
Blair: Serena came home for a reason.
Chuck: One can only guess.
Blair: I'm done guessing. I want answers. And no one likes to be on the ground floor of a scandal like Chuck Bass.
Chuck: I'm a bitch when I wanna be.
Blair: Opportunity to cause some trouble, uncover a secret?
Chuck: Take "yes" for an answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...