Monday 11 July 2011

The Wild Brunch - s01e02 - Serena

The Wild Brunch - s01e02 - Serena


Serena: Dan, wait. I'm sorry!
Dan: There's no... there's no need to be. Really, I shouldn't have come here today. I made a mistake.
Serena: No, you didn't. Look, I'm sorry about Blair and Chuck...
Dan: It's not about Blair or Chuck. I mean it is, but it's not.. it's not just them.
Serena: No, I know. Trust me, I know, this world is... it's crazy.
Dan: Yeah, it is... and you're a part of it.
Serena: What, and you didn't know that?
Dan: I don't know, I thought you were different.
Serena: Well, I'm sorry I'm not who you thought I was, but what happened is in the past, you know, and all I can do is try to change. But if you can't accept that, then, you know, you're not who I thought you were. Well, I guess we both made mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...