Saturday 9 July 2011

The Wild Brunch - s01e02 - Jenny

The Wild Brunch - s01e02 - Jenny


Jenny: My brother's name is Dan. Actually, you might know him. He, um, he went out with Serena last night.
Blair: That's your brother? So, does that mean you're friends with Serena now?
Jenny: I mean, I don't have a problem with her, but if someone did have a problem with her, I wouldn't have a problem with that either.
Blair: You know... If you like that dress, you can have it.
Jenny: What? No, no.
Blair: I'm sure you'll find some way to repay me.
Jenny: Oh, Blair, thank you. I mean for the dress and... for the other thing, uh, about Chuck.
Blair: If you want to be part of this world, Jenny, people will talk... eventually, and you need to decide if all this is worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...