Wednesday 6 July 2011

The Wild Brunch - s01e02 - Serena

The Wild Brunch - s01e02 - Serena


Serena: Look, Blair, I'm really trying to make an effort here. I thought everything was good between us.
Blair: It was... Before I found out you had sex with my boyfriend.
Serena: How 'd you find out?
Blair: Nate told me. At least he felt he owed it to me to tell the truth.
Serena: I don't know what to say.
Blair: Don't bother saying anything. I wouldn't believe you anyway.
Serena: Blair, it was...
Blair: You know, I always knew you were a whore. I never took you for a liar, too.
Serena: Blair, how can I fix this?
Blair: You don't, Serena. You just stay away from me, my boyfriend and my friends. You're done here.
Gossip Girl: Serena's visit was short and apparently not very sweet. But you know what is? Revenge. We here it's best served cold. Who's hungry?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...