Tuesday 24 April 2012

Never Been Marcused - s02e02 - Vanessa

Never Been Marcused - s02e02 - Vanessa

Never Been Marcused - s02e02 - Vanessa by thegossiplook featuring a cuff bangle

Vanessa: Hey, Nate. So that maybe took a little longer than you thought.
Nate: A little bit, yeah. Uh, hey, listen. I'm--I'm so sorry, but I'm not gonna be able to make it back tonight.
Vanessa: I-I figured. It--it's okay. I was tired anyway. So we'll hang out another time.
Nate: Oh, yeah, yeah, for sure. Um... So--so look, I'll call you later, okay?
Vanessa: Okay. Bye.
Nate: Bye.
Catherine: Are we good?
Nate: We're good.
GossipGirl: Every summer, vacationers traverse the globe in search of new sights and experiences. But when it comes to scandal, I'll take Manhattan every time. Welcome home, Upper East Siders. You know you missed me. XOXO, Gossip Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...