Friday 25 May 2012

The Dark Night - s02e03 - Catherine

The Dark Night - s02e03 - Catherine

The Dark Night - s02e03 - Catherine by thegossiplook featuring a silk satin blouse

Blair: Now if everyone will just get a drink and a candle, I'm sure the power will be back in a minute.
Catherine: Blair, have you seen Nate?
Blair: Um, no. It's a blackout.
Catherine: That girl showed up. They went off somewhere together.
Blair: Honestly, Catherine, so what? If they want to be together, you can't stop them. Just deal with it.
Catherine: I wouldn't expect you to understand.
Blair: Hot young guy, aging beauty enjoying her last hurrah before the surgeries start. Tt's called a cliche?
Catherine: Is Marcus everything you could possibly hope for?
Blair: Yes, absolutely.
Catherine: Really? There's not one thing that's missing? That one thing you tell yourself you can live without? That you'd happily sacrifice for the rest? 'Cause I tell you what. You're gonna sacrifice it every day for the rest of your life. Nate makes me feel alive. I'm not gonna give that up.
...

Vanessa: Nate?
Catherine: Actually, I was looking for him myself. Vanessa, is it? Oh, I see. You're thinking, look at this awful woman who's taking advantage of an innocent young boy.
Vanessa: Nate told me everything. I think what you're doing is disgusting.
Catherine: And yet you're here, waiting for him, willing to forgive and forget. You must really care for him.
Vanessa: You wouldn't understand.
Catherine: See, that's where you're wrong. You have no idea how I feel about Nate and what I would do to keep him. You want me to tell you?
...
Nate: Vanessa, I couldn't find her.
Catherine: Vanessa? Your friend had to leave. Is there something that you wanted to tell me?
...
Nate: Vanessa. What--where are you-- where are you going?
Vanessa: I looked for you, but I just--i had to get out. Did you end it?
Nate: No, not yet, but I was just g-
Vanessa: Okay, good. Don't.
Nate: What, did Catherine say something to you?
Vanessa: She really loves you, Nate, and all the money and all that-- that's your business-- but she loves you, and you should be with her.
Nate: You want me to stay with her?
Vanessa: I am telling you that I am out for good.
Nate: No. Stop. Vanessa.
Catherine: Tomorrow... You owe me lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...