Thursday 31 May 2012

The Dark Night - s02e03 - Eleanor

The Dark Night - s02e03 - Eleanor

The Dark Night - s02e03 - Eleanor by thegossiplook featuring wool pants

Jenny: Um, I guess I'm gonna go now.
Eleanor: Oh, please. I am not sending you out into a blackout. You can stay till the lights come back on.
Jenny: Okay. Thanks.
Eleanor: As--as long as you're here, come here. Hold this. I just--i cannot-- I cannot decide about this neckline.
Jenny: Really? I think it's cute.
Eleanor: Why don't you try telling the truth? It's not like I can fire you twice.
Jenny: Well, it looks like a pilgrim at a funeral. Uh, I'm sorry.
Eleanor: You're absolutely right.
Jenny: I am?
Eleanor: Yeah. Don't let it go to your head.
...
Eleanor: I spent the last month going around and meeting with the--the stores and the boutiques that carry my clothes.
Jenny: That must have been so exciting.
Eleanor: I felt like a fat cheerleader. As a designer, your worst fear is becoming irrelevant. Then I come back here and find out the teenage intern tells me that exact thing.
Jenny: I'm really sorry.
Eleanor: Maybe that is exactly what I needed to hear.
Jenny: You know, the first real dress I ever bought was one of yours.
Eleanor: Just spare me the pity.
Jenny: It's true. I bought it from--well, from a consignment store... Ah. 'Cause that was the only way I could afford it. Mm-hmm. I was 12, and I just wore it around the apartment for months. It was one of the first things that made me want to become a designer.
Eleanor: Jenny.
Jenny: Yeah?
Eleanor: The light.
...

Eleanor: Jenny, what are you doing?
Jenny: The--well, the lights are back on.
Eleanor: Oh. I-i-i didn't even notice.
Rufus: Jenny?
Jenny: Dad? What are you doing here?
Rufus: Making sure you're okay. I tried calling, but-
Jenny: Oh, yeah. My phone died. Sorry. Why are you wearing a jacket? It's, like, 100 degrees.
Rufus: Well, I was on a...
Jenny: On--on a date?
Rufus: Yeah, I was gonna tell you guys. I've been dating. Clare, Jenny. Jenny, Clare.
Clare: Hi. I've been looking forward to meeting you... Just not when I was all gross and sweaty.
Rufus: I made her walk here from the Village.
Jenny: Well, it's nice to meet you, and I'm sorry.
Eleanor: Jenny, what's going on?
Jenny: Oh. It's my dad and his date. Uh, they wanted to see if I was okay.
Eleanor: Yes. Oh. I probably should give Blair a call.
Rufus: So you finished? You can come back with us.
Jenny: Um, yeah, I guess I'm done.
Eleanor: No. No, you aren't. You can't leave. We haven't finished the dress yet.
Jenny: Well, the lights are back on. I mean, aren't I fired?
Rufus: You got fired?
Eleanor: Oh, don't be so dramatic. Maybe your father and his... date could get us some sandwiches and some coffee. We'll be working pretty late.
Jenny: Do you guys mind? Please.
Clare: No. Sure.
Rufus: So why'd you get fired?
Eleanor: Jenny, come. Look.
Jenny: Um, I'll tell you later. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...