Tuesday 16 October 2012

The Serena Also Rises - s02e05 - Blair

The Serena Also Rises - s02e05 - Blair

The Serena Also Rises - s02e05 - Blair by thegossiplook featuring chanel perfume

Rufus: Blair, what could we have done to deserve a visit from you?
Blair: I heard Jenny wasn't feeling well, so I brought her some chicken soup.
Rufus: That's thoughtful of you. Uh, but I think you have the wrong information.
Blair: You mean Jenny's not sick? That's strange. When I ran into headmistress Queller, she told me Jenny Humphrey hadn't been to school in ten days due to a bad case of mono. Apparently, her mother called to make sure the school knew.
Rufus: You know that Jenny's working with your mom tonight. I also know that you don't have my daughter's best interests at heart.
Blair: Whatever my motives may be, Mr. Humphrey, facts are facts, and the fact is, Jenny hasn't been to school in two weeks. I happen to have headmistress Queller's home number in my phone. Why don't you ask her yourself?
...
Jenny: Dad, what are you doing here?
Rufus: I suggest you get up and come with me without another word.
Jenny: I can't. Eleanor and Laurel are gonna be back any minute.
Rufus: I don't care. As of this minute, your fashion duties are over.
Jenny: Dad, I promised Eleanor I'd fix this hem. She's counting on me, okay?
Rufus: And I counted on you to show up to school, the school to which I pay tens of thousands of dollars every year, might I add. So I think you've had plenty of practice letting people down.
Jenny: Dad, please. I can explain, okay?
Rufus: Why would I believe anything you say? Let's go.
Jenny: Okay.
GossipGirl: They say in fashion, you can become a success overnight. But one minute you're in, and the next you're out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...