Friday 26 October 2012

The Serena Also Rises - s02e05 - Lily

The Serena Also Rises - s02e05 - Lily

The Serena Also Rises - s02e05 - Lily by thegossiplook featuring south sea pearl earrings


Lily: Did you find it?
Woman: I did.
Lily: Did you offer the seller whatever they want for it?
Woman: I didn't have to. You already know the man who bought it.
Lily: Excuse me?
Woman: Your husband. Bart bought it anonymously. I had to call in a favor with a friend at Sotheby's to get his name.
Lily: But I never mentioned it to him. No one knows about that Mapplethorpe.
Woman: I highly doubt it was a coincidence. He's Bart Bass. I'm sure he found out about it and bought it for you as a gift.
Lily: I hate to say that I'm surprised that he knows me so well but that is the kind of husband I've always wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...