Thursday 18 October 2012

The Serena Also Rises - s02e05 - Serena

The Serena Also Rises - s02e05 - Serena

The Serena Also Rises - s02e05 - Serena by thegossiplook featuring elizabeth arden

Blair: What do you want?
Serena: I tried to reach you all night. Why haven't you returned any of my calls?
Blair: What is there to say? You've only taken over the girls at school and abandoned our oldest tradition to go to my mother's show with a  complete stranger.
Serena: First of all, I didn't take over the girls at school.
Blair: Are you really gonna pretend like you don't notice what's been going on?
Serena: What? These girls are like hummingbirds. They move from flower to flower. They'll be on to someone else next week and then back to you.  It's not a big deal.
Blair: And I suppose it's not a big deal that you're sitting front row at my mother's show either.
Serena: She asked me to do it as a favor.
Blair: Oh, and how could you possibly disappoint my mother?! Though you  have no qualms about screwing over your best friend.
Serena: Fine. I won't go.
Blair: Good!
Serena: And then Poppy won't go, and her friends won't go, and you can  explain to your mother why she has an empty first row. Would that make you happy?
Blair: At least I won't have to watch the next episode of the Serena  show.
Serena: You know, I was coming here to invite you to hang out with us.
Blair: Oh, how generous, Serena. I should feel so blessed that you would  include me in your little group.
Serena: You know what, Blair? I am gonna go to that show, and I'm gonna  sit front row, and I'm gonna enjoy every minute of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...