Tuesday 27 September 2011

Seventeen Candles - s01e08 - Blair & Chuck

Seventeen Candles - s01e08 - Blair & Chuck

Seventeen Candles - s01e08 - Blair & Chuck by thegossiplook featuring black high heels


GossipGirl: Happy birthday to who? Forget cake and ice-cream. I’m saving room for just desserts. Looks like Chuck’s wish might come true.
Isabel: Did you guys see this? I can’t believe Gossip Girl would do this to her.
Serena: Maybe she’s wrong. It wouldn’t be the first time. Blair, hey, I’m sorry. I never would’ve thought that this would happen.
Isabel: I hope the slut gave him herpes.
Kati: Cheater totally deserves herpes.
Blair: He isn’t cheating. We broke up, okay? He was gonna get back together with me, but only so my mom would help his dad. You satisfied?
Serena: Blair. Blair, stop! You can talk to me.
Blair: We ended it. I wanted to tell you, but part of me thought that if I didn’t say it out loud, then it wouldn’t be true.
Serena: Shh, shh.
Blair: It was my birthday wish for us to get back together. Now I think it’s really over.
Serena: Oh, Blair, shh.
Blair: Is it okay, if I just wanna be alone for a second?
Blair: I’m not in the mood, Chuck. This is pretty much the worst birthday ever.
Chuck: Maybe it can be salvaged.
Blair: Is that our sex tape? It’s the Erickson Beamon necklace. No, I couldn’t.
Chuck: Yes, you can. Something this beautiful deserves to be seen on someone worthy of its beauty. I really am sorry.
GossipGirl: Spotted: B turning a year older, but not necessarily wiser. Guess Chuck’s the gift that keeps on giving. Blow out your candles, B. This will be better in the dark. XOXO Gossip Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...