Wednesday 14 September 2011

Victor, Victrola - s01e07 - Blair

Victor, Victrola - s01e07 - Blair


Jenny: Thanks for helping me out with the bracelet. I didn’t know lasp could cost that much.
Blair: Oh, it was my pleasure. Oh, wait. No, it wasn’t. Game recognizes game, little J, but you have to show more respect. This is the last time I’ve helped you. Next time you cross me, I won’t be as forgiving.
Jenny: Don’t worry. There won’t be a next time.
Blair: Good, ‘cause I wanna tell you something, something nobody knows, not even Serena. You can keep a secret, right?
Jenny: Of course.
Blair: Nate is planning on giving me his family diamond. It’s the most incredible ring you’ve ever seen.
Jenny: Uh, ring as an engagement ring?
Blair: I remember the first time I ever saw him. Maybe we were just little kids, but I knew… He’s the one I wanna marry. Now it seems like he feels the same way, too. Why are you not happy for me?
Jenny: I’m sorry. It’s… it’s just been a really weird week. Um, there’s this stuff with my parents and my family, so maybe I should just go.
Blair: No, maybe you should look at me in the eye and tell me what you’re hiding. Are you jealous?
Jenny: Of you and Nate?
Blair: Do you like him?
Jenny: What? No.
Blair: Do you think because you talked to him once in the hall that you might have a shot?
Jenny: Blair, it’s nothing like that.
Blair: Then tell me, what is it like?
Jenny: I don’t want to hurt you.
Blair: How could you hurt me?
Jenny: Yesterday wasn’t the first time I talked to Nate. At the ball, he told me he wasn’t over Serena.
Blair: Why would he tell you that?
Jenny: ‘Cause I was wearing her mask, and he thought I was her. He kissed me.
Blair: That’s enough.
Jenny: Blair, I…I didn’t want you to find out.
Blair: You’re dismissed, Jenny… for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...