Friday 9 September 2011

Victor, Victrola - s01e07 - Serena

Victor, Victrola - s01e07 - Serena


Blair: So… I heard on Gossip Girl… that you were having sex with Dan out here… in streaming video.
Serena: Ugh! God! Kati and Is filmed us?
Blair: Oh, it’s all very “High School Musical” scandalous. And no, they haven’t streamed it yet but… I heard it was… aggressive.
Serena: I must say, Dan has been suprisingly good at everything we’ve done.
Blair: Which is… everything?
Serena: No! But feel free to ask personal questions.
Blair: But you’ve talked about it, right?
Serena: No, mom, we haven’t.
Blair: May I remind you that this is your first real boyfriend, S., and in relationships, you talk about stuff.
Serena: I know, but I don’t know, sometimes talking about it or planning it can ruin a good thing, you know?
Blair: I would know. Well, as long as you’re not worried.
Serena: Well, I’m not, but I don’t know, he might be. Is it possible for a guy to want to slow things down?
Blair: Only the guys we like. But …with you, I can’t imagine why. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...