Tuesday 8 November 2011

Roman Holiday - s01e11 - Christmas in the city...

Roman Holiday - s01e11 - Christmas in the city...


GossipGirl: Hear those silver bells? It’s Christmas in the city. Some families actually do make the yuletide gay, managing to leave their troubles far away…
Blair: Mom. Oh, it’s beautiful. Thank you. Thank you.
Roman: Oh, look. You look like a brunette Catherine Deneuve. Quelle magnifique.
Blair: It’s so gorgeous. Merry Christmas, Dorota. It’s so we can text. Do you like it?
Dorota: Thank you, Miss Blair.

GossipGirl: Other families have a Merry little Christmas even when their troubles aren’t so far away…
Dan: So what did dad have to do at the gallery, exactly?
Alison: Paperwork, I think.
Jenny: You’re going back to Hudson, aren’t you?
Alison: Yeah. But hey, we are gonna be okay. Come here.
Dan: We know. I’m sorry.
GossipGirl: Some presents might end up getting returned…
Bart: I know how you like Florida.
Eric: Yeah. Wow. Number one fan. You know, I’m sorry I didn’t get anything for you, Mr. Bass, but… I didn’t know you’d be coming for Christmas.
Bart: No worries, Eric. Please, call me Bart.
GossipGirl: But some gifts are for keeps.
Serena: For you.
Eric: Thank you.
Bart: Eric, Serena, I just want you to know that I have deep feelings for your mother.
Serena: Mom, your phone.
Bart: Oh, Lily, you’re not gonna want to interrupt this moment.
GossipGirl: Other presents come when you least expect them.
Rufus: Hey, Lil. You know everything’s closed on Christmas? Diners that claim to be open 24/7. It’s false advertising.
GossipGirl: And everyone knows the biggest present comes in the smallest box.
Rufus: So Alison’s leaving. She’s spending time alone with the kids. And I seem to have walked all the way from Brooklyn to your doorstep, without a jacket, in the snow. So what the hell? I miss you… and I have been missing you for a while.
Bart: Lily… Would you do me the honour of being my wife?
Eleanor-Roman-Dorota-Blair: Fromage! Cheese!
Harold: Perfect.
GossipGirl: Then there are those boxes you wish you had never opened…
Eleanor: Oh, I like the…
Chuck: Don’t worry, B. Who would I tell?
GossipGirl: Have a Holly Jolly Christmas. XOXO Gossip Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...