Saturday 12 November 2011

School Lies - s01e12 - Serena

School Lies - s01e12 - Serena

School Lies - s01e12 - Serena by thegossiplook featuring a shearling jacket


Blair: So we all know how this works.
Chuck: Look, no one talks, no one gets into trouble.
Nate: Who did break in, anyway?
Chuck: I guess we don’t have to worry about Nate cracking under pressure.
Blair: So are we all agreed?
Serena: Agreed.
Dan: Look, Blair, I know you have your sights set on Yale but this skull and bones stuff is a bit much. Don’t you think?
Blair: Maybe, but it works… every time.
Dan: You know, when someone says “every time”, it sounds like more than a few times.
Serena: Everything’s gonna be fine.
Dan: Were you just in the same assembly as me?
Serena: Do you really think she’s gonna expel two-thirds of the junior class? Look, I got you into this. I’m gonna get you out of it, okay? Trust me.
GossipGirl: There’s a weak link in every chain and it’s just a matter of time before this one snaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...