Friday 25 November 2011

The Thin Line Between Chuck and Nate - s01e13 - Blair

The Thin Line Between Chuck and Nate - s01e13 - Blair

The Thin Line Between Chuck and Nate - s01e13 - Blair by thegossiplook featuring clover jewelry


Kati: Her new line was fabulous.
Jenny: Hi!
Isabel: Jenny, hi.
Blair: You’re late.
Jenny: Yeah, I know. I had to drop some books off at the library. Sorry.
Blair: Would you do me a favor?
Jenny: Anything.
Blair: Move down a couple steps.
Jenny: You know, this whole hazing thing is getting a bit old, don’t you think, B?
Blair: First of all, the hazing stops when I say it stops. And for future reference, only my friends call me “B”.
Jenny: You know, I’m actually gonna go. I have a lot of stuff to do before class.
Isabel: Jenny.
Blair: Please, she’ll be back.
Serena: Hey you. Hey guys.
Kati: Hey.
Serena: I’m not pregnant.
Kati: Aw, cool.
Isabel: Congratulations.
Woman: Celebratory drinks after school?
Serena: Yeah, sure. Blair, can I talk to you?
Blair: Of course. Excuse me.

Serena: So then you know I told Dan I’m not pregnant.
Blair: Yes, and I am so happy for you. Close call, huh?
Serena: Are we really gonna play that old game, B?
Blair: I have no idea what you’re talking about.
Serena: Whenever something happens that’s not a part of your plan, you pretend like it doesn’t exist. You act like you’re in this movie about your perfect life, then I have to remind you, the only one watching that movie is you. You admitted that your period is late.
Blair: Yes, I’ve been very stressed. I had that chem test on Friday.
Serena: And you’re acting like a total bitch because you’re not hormonal?
Blair: Maybe I am a total bitch. Did you ever think about that?
Serena: Just take the test, B.
Blair: Stop it.
Serena: Just take the test. You need to know if you and Chuck are gonna have a baby.
GossipGirl: And for a scandal to really blow up, all it needs is an unexpected turn.
Nate: Would you do me a really big favor?
Blair: What is it, sweetie?
Nate: I need you to come with me to visit my Dad in rehab. Please.
Blair: Really?
Nate: Yeah, it’s just… it gets really awkward when I have to go alone now and I don’t know what to say anymore. He loves you. You always know how to make him laugh.
Blair: Nathaniel Archibald, you have never asked me for anything and here you are, officially leaning on me. This time we’re gonna be so much better together.
Nate: We already are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...