Tuesday 22 November 2011

School Lies - s01e12 - Serena

School Lies - s01e12 - Serena

School Lies - s01e12 - Serena by thegossiplook featuring snakeskin peep toe pumps


Bart: It’s a rare occasion to celebrate the merging of two families. And I couldn’t be happier to be here tonight to celebrate Lily’s acceptance of my proposal. So to my lovely bride and our growing family.
Eric: Mom looks about as happy as grandma at her last call.
Serena: I know. It seems Bart’s personality, or lack thereof – is contagious. I don’t even know how she breathes with her blouse buttoned that high.
Chuck: How glad are you to see our families merge, sis?
Serena: So glad that if you ever call me that again, it’ll be the last thing you ever say, Chuck.
Chuck: I love it – our first brother/sister squabble. I hope you’re going to make yourself available for more missed childhood memories – bathing together, for example.

Bart: So… Your new stepbrother told me about your problem at school. Frankly, I wasn’t surprised given your propensity for recklessness and adventure.
Serena: I’m sorry?
Bart: Don’t tell your mother, but I made a call.
Serena: You did what?
Bart: It was harder than usual. That new headmistress of yours is a real piece of work. I had to go over her head. Sorry I couldn’t get the charges completely dropped but… at least I got you a minimal sentence.
GossipGirl: One thing about being on the inside: Once you get there, you don’t always get to choose where you stand… or sit.
Chuck: I was just looking out for my family. The new Van Der Woodsen/Bass library should be completed for Eric’s graduation.
Bart: I can see that Lily and I are gonna have our hands full with the two of you.
Serena: Will you excuse me? I need some air.
GossipGirl: Sometimes you need to step outside, clear your head and remind yourself of who you are… and where you want to be.
Serena: Hey.
Rufus: Aren’t you supposed to be at your mom’s engagement thing?
Serena: Yeah well, I had to get out of there. It was getting a little hard to breathe, you know?
Rufus: Those parties can be that way.
Serena: So are you… packing up your music.
Rufus: Nah, I just… need to find something new to write about. And I will.
Dan: Hey. You’re a little overdressed for the study date I didn’t know we had.
Serena: You were right about everything.
Dan: You wanna talk about it?
Serena: Can I just sit here with you for a while?
Dan: Yeah.
Serena: Chaucer?
Dan: Yeah, I got a test on Friday.
Serena: Mine’s Thursday.
GossipGirl: And sometimes you have to venture outside your world in order to find yourself. As for me, I’m happy right where I am. I only wanna be with you. XOXO Gossip Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...