Monday 14 November 2011

School Lies - s01e12 - Vanessa

School Lies - s01e12 - Vanessa

School Lies - s01e12 - Vanessa by thegossiplook featuring sheer scarves


Dan: Do you really have to show this to me now?
Vanessa: Trust me, when I say you’re gonna wanna see this before you enter Blair Waldorf’s evil lair.
Dan: It’s a homework group, Vanessa. We’re just gonna be writing papers, you know?
Vanessa: Here. I wasn’t sure what it was till I got it home and saw it on the computer, but…
Dan: Okay, that’s Chuck. What are you holding here?
Vanessa: It’s a key.
GossipGirl: Spotted: Lonely Boy learning that when the punishment fits the crime, there’s no reason you can’t serve your sentence in style.
Serena: Yay! You’re here.
Dan: I thought we were gonna work on our papers.
Blair: We are. One night at Bilboquet, Kati and Is made out with a guy in Cornell’s ethics program. They’re getting tips now. I thought I told you you couldn’t film me. Come here. You are so naïve. Michael Moore over there is obviously just using this film to get close to Dan.
Serena: No, she needs that grant money. So did you bring your legal pad? You wait here. I’ll find us a quiet place to work.
Dan: Okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...