Friday 30 March 2012

Summer, Kind of Wonderful - s02e01 - Blair

Summer, Kind of Wonderful - s02e01 - Blair

Summer, Kind of Wonderful - s02e01 - Blair by thegossiplook featuring gucci sandals


James: And all of that is to say what I wanted to talk to you about earlier, is that my feelings for you have deepened, and I... I can't help thinking that what I've done is something so terrible, so inappropriate...
Blair: You're so funny!
James: I'm... I'm sorry.
Blair: I could just listen to you all day.
James: Did I... Did I say something funny?
Blair: Mmm....
...
Blair: Is something wrong?
James: You've been using me to make that guy jealous.
Blair: I have not.
James: It's no wonder you hate "Charade." It hits too close to home.
Blair: You don't understand. Chuck is an awful person. He does terrible things. He uses people.
James: And... you think you're any different? I can't believe I've been so stupid. I bet you don't even like me at all.
Blair: No, not really. I mean... You're kind of boring.
James: Am i? Or are you just too interested in yourself to get to know me? You two deserve each other.
Chuck: You really know how to hurt people. I admire you for it.
Blair: This is all your fault. I would have never needed a James if you hadn't stood me up at the airport in the first place. You made me use him.
Chuck: I didn't make you do anything. You were just you. Don't you see? We're the same. Stop trying to fight it.
Blair: I will fight until my last dying breath, because any resemblance to you is something I would hate about myself.
...

Blair: You were right. I used you as a weapon against Chuck. I didn't need you to be interesting, so I didn't listen when you talked. I just needed you to look good... Which you do.
Chuck: Just in time. What's the dirt on non-James Schiller?
James: I'm afraid we have something in common.
Blair: Well, I look good, too.
James: Uh, not just that. Um, it's what I was trying to tell you earlier. I haven't been honest with you.
Blair: Okay, spill it.
James: I don't go to Georgetown or Princeton or any school for that matter. I'm afraid I slipped up on that detail. My name... Is actually Marcus Beaton. I'm british... And a lord.
Blair: What? Well, why didn't you tell me before?
James: Well, most women I meet only like me for my title. I vowed the next time to pretend to be a common american and see what happened. But after a couple of days with you, I was afraid if I told you the truth, you'd hate me for lying in the first place.
Blair: No, not quite, my lord. Um, the title is great and all, but what I'd like more than anything is a little honesty for a change... From both of us.
James: When you told me I was boring before? No one ever tells me things like that. I liked it. Tell me... Oh, what else do you think about me?
Blair: Keep talking in that accent, and I'll come up with something.
...
Blair: Chuck. Aren't you done trying to destroy my night?
Chuck: Look, I should never have abandoned you. I knew I made the wrong decision as soon as your plane took off. I distracted myself all summer hoping I wouldn't feel it, but I still do.
Blair: And?
Chuck: I was scared... Scared that if we spent the whole summer together, just us... You'd see...
Blair: See what?
Chuck: Me. Please don't leave with him.
Blair: Why? Give me a reason, and "I'm Chuck Bass" doesn't count.
Chuck: Because you don't want to.
Blair: Not good enough.
Chuck: 'Cause I don't want you to.
Blair: That's not enough.
Chuck: What else is there?
Blair: The true reason I should stay right where I am and not get in the car. Three words. Eight letters. Say it, and I'm yours.
Chuck: I... I...
Blair: Thank you. That's all I needed to hear.
GossipGirl: They say summer love is fleeting, but sometimes, what starts as a fling can lead to the real thing. A simple trip to the beach could be all it takes to clear our heads and open our hearts andwrite a new ending to an old story. There are those who got burned by the heat. They just want to forget and start over... While there are others who want each moment to last forever. But everyone can agree on one thing-- tans fade, highlights go dark, and we all get sick of sand in our shoes. But the end of summer is the beginning of a new season, so we find ourselves looking to the future. You ain't seen nothing yet. XOXO, Gossip Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...