Sunday 11 March 2012

Summer, Kind of Wonderful - s02e01 - Jenny

Summer, Kind of Wonderful - s02e01 - Jenny

Summer, Kind of Wonderful - s02e01 - Jenny by thegossiplook featuring emerald jewelry


Laurel: People, people, I'm worried. Eleanor returns next week, and we are still behind. Now since I have to go to that party this weekend, I won't be around, and therefore, neither will you, so you better get twice as much work done today, or you will regret it.
GossipGirl: As for little J, looks like this summer has been all work and no play.
Laurel: You can't be finished. There's no way you could possibly be finished. Don't you do anything when you leave here, Ginny?
Jenny: Um, actually, I was hoping I could show you something I've been working on. This isn't school. I don't look at your work.
Girl: I was an intern once, too. It gets better.
Laurel: What is that?
Jenny: Oh, it's a dress I made for the white party. 
Laurel: For the vitamin water party?
Jenny: Mm-hmm. 
Laurel: Who invited you? Oh, lace? Ugh! It's not even white. It's bone. It's way too big for you. Don't you know how to fit? It's huge.
Jenny: Well, it's not actually for me. It's for you. Um, I'm not going to the party, so...
Laurel: So you thought I might wear some holly hobbie frock made by an intern so that when I get photographed, your work ends up in "W"? If I'm gonna wear a custom anything, it's gonna matter.
Girl: Here's what you asked for, Laurel.
Laurel: Since you did so well with repairing the trim on the dead stock, match these up. Oh, and put that away. Eggshell gives me a migraine.
Girl: I’m sorry.
Dan: Well, I guess now's as good a time as any to order dinner. What do you want? Indian?
Jenny: Oh, it's too hot for indian. How about popsicles? Hey. Where's mom?
Dan: Oh, she and Alex had tickets to "South Pacific."
Dan: What is that, more homework?
Jenny: Finish your story yet?
Dan: Almost.
Jenny: Good. I'm hoping by reading it that maybe I can figure out why you and Serena broke up anyway.
Dan: Yeah. Yeah, me, too. Hey, Jen, I'm gonna head out and get some food. I'll be back in a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...