Saturday 10 March 2012

Summer, Kind of Wonderful - s02e01 - Serena

Summer Kind of Wonderful - s02e01 - Serena

Summer Kind of Wonderful - s02e01 - Serena by thegossiplook featuring navy shoes

GossipGirl: Unlike the rest of us, sex, lies and scandal never take a vacation. Instead, they take the Long Island expressway and head east to the Hamptons. Some would say summer is their busiest season. Think Park Avenue, but with tennis whites and bain de soleil. The players change, but the game remains the same.
...
Chuck: Girls, you don't know how thankful I am to have finally found a use for geometry in my daily life.
Girl: Yes.
GossipGirl: Spotted: Blair Waldorf at Charles de Gaulle homeward bound. What could possibly make Queen B abandon her two dads before labor day? We bet Chuck Bass wants to know.
Girl: Mr. Chuck? Is there something you need care taking of?
Chuck: The only thing I need to take care of is you... And you... And you.
GossipGirl: Also spotted: Serena Van Der Woodsen on Cooper's beach... Alone again. We've heard talk that things are heating up with Nate Archibald. And where there's smoke, there's usually fire. But if that's the case, why has nate fallen right off our radar and Serena, as always, sighted solo? Wonder what she'd do if she knew Lonely Boy wasn't so lonely anymore.
...

Serena: This is the first time I've seen you look in the mirror all summer. Here I thought if you did, you'd turn to stone. You must be pretty nervous about something if you're willing to take that risk.
Chuck: Ha ha, sis. I'm on my way out to Lily Pond. With the triplets returning to Rio, I thought I'd continue my tour of South America. I'm thinking Argentina.
Serena: Then what are the flowers for? You wouldn't perhaps have overheard a recent phone call with a certain best friend of mine who mentioned she's on her way out here on the Jitney?
Chuck: What's a Jitney?
Serena: If that's your way of saying no, then I'm glad to hear it, ‘cause Blair will never forgive you for what you did to her.
Chuck: Who told you that little piece of advice-- your "boyfriend" Nate?
Serena: Nate didn't say anything.
Chuck: Good, 'cause I don't think it's wise taking relationship advice from somebody in a fake relationship. Call me crazy. Enjoy another night alone with your thoughts.
Serena: Good luck on your suicide mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...