Thursday 22 December 2011

The Blair (B)itch Project - s01e14 - Blair

The Blair (B)itch Project - s01e14 - Blair

The Blair (B)itch Project - s01e14 - Blair by thegossiplook featuring long sleeve tops

Blair: Hi. Jenny's dad? We met briefly at Thanksgiving.
Rufus: Ah, yeah... Hi. I'm really glad because when I spoke to her, she mentioned the plans with the girls falling through.
Blair: Nope.
Rufus: Tell you the truth, I didn't really believe her.
Blair: Why?
Rufus: I thought she was just conflicted. About choosing friends over family.
Blair: Well, you know that's the biggest struggle with a girl of her age.
Rufus: Memory doesn't serve...
Blair: Trying to reconcile who you're becoming with who you used to be. She's been running herself ragged, Mr. Humphrey. Swedling two worlds?
Rufus: Well, I know she was running herself ragged. Trying to get into one of those worlds. Picking up dry cleaning, gowns for masked balls...
Blair: Well, it's no easier once you're in. She needs some relief.
Rufus: Well then that's what she'll get.
Blair: Whatever I can do to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...