Sunday 18 December 2011

The Blair (B)itch Project - s01e14 - Serena

The Blair (B)itch Project - s01e14 - Serena

The Blair (B)itch Project - s01e14 - Serena by thegossiplook featuring a flared skirt


Serena: Hey, why aren’t you at school?
Blair: I’m taking the morning off. Volunteering to help those less fortunate than myself.
Serena: Wow. You’re in a good mood. Butter with the girls must have gone well last night?
Blair: I didn’t go, actually.
Serena: Why not?
Blair: I think they should work a little harder for my forgiveness. Hey, Dan’s not hanging out in Brooklyn again this morning. He’s with you at school, right?
Serena: No, not yet, but he’ll be here soon. Why?
Blair: Just tell him I say “hi”.
Serena: Okay.

Man: Got three cases of champagne for Serena Van Der Woodsen.
Serena: No, no. I’m Serena Van Der Woodsen. But those aren’t mine.
Man: Well, the purchase order never lies. Salud.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...