Monday 5 December 2011

The Thin Line Between Chuck and Nate - s01e13 - Jenny

The Thin Line Between Chuck and Nate - s01e13 - Jenny

The Thin Line Between Chuck and Nate - s01e13 - Jenny by thegossiplook featuring leather ballerina flats


Penelope: Who’s up for a Barney’s drive-by?
All: Me.
Hazel: Ooh. Followed by a hot sake at “Decibel”.
Isabel: Huh. I don’t think so.
Kati: Yeah. She made out with the bartender last time. Now he thinks she loves him.
Hazel: What about you, little J?
Jenny: Oh, I can’t. I have to return these books to the library.
Penelope: Elise will take them for you, won’t you, E?
Elise: Yeah sure.
Jenny: It’s okay. I can do it.
Penelope: The question isn’t if you can do it, Jenny, it’s if you should have to.
Elise: I’m going there anyway.
Jenny: Okay.
Elise: Let me know if you need anything else.
Penelope: You coming? Props to Blair. She trained you well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...