Saturday 17 December 2011

The Blair (B)itch Project - s01e14 - Jenny

The Blair (B)itch Project - s01e14 - Jenny

The Blair (B)itch Project - s01e14 - Jenny by thegossiplook featuring a collar necklace


Isabel: Can’t you just picture her sitting there?
Laurel: Every time someone comes in the door… “Ah, it’s not them. Oh, no, not them”.
Penelope: Not going to the Butter is so much better than going to the Butter.
Hazel: My new Nanette Lepore for Jenny’s birthday.
Isabel: Gorgeous.
Hazel: Right?
Laurel: What’s the birthday girl wearing?
Jenny: Oh, I’m still deciding between two dresses at Bergdof’s.
Penelope: I thought you said Bendel’s.
Jenny: Bendel’s. Right. Oh, it’s my dad.

Penelope: Is are you wearing your black Chanel?
Hazel: Which one?
Isabel: You know, I never wear the same thing twice. Mommy taught me well.
Jenny: Hey, dad.
Rufus: You missed dinner, kiddo.
Jenny: Oh, yeah… I’m studying at Hazel’s and I guess I lost track of time.
Rufus: I’m not mad. I just feel like I haven’t seen you in a while. We haven’t even discussed your birthday.
Jenny: I was gonna do something with my friends.
Rufus: Oh. That’s great, honey.
Jenny: But since I have nothing to wear, I don’t think that’s happening anymore.
Rufus: Well, if you want to be with your friends, we can do the family thing over the weekend. Sweethear?
Jenny: Uh, yeah. I’ll be home soon, dad.
Rufus: Okay, bye.

1 comment:

  1. Definitely love it! Great ideas in a great blog!
    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...