Wednesday 28 December 2011

The Blair (B)itch Project - s01e14 - Serena

The Blair (B)itch Project - s01e14 - Serena

The Blair (B)itch Project - s01e14 - Serena by thegossiplook featuring a crystal necklace


Woman: And here’s the second choice of centerpiece.
Lily: Well, we could put this one on a mylar tablecloth and pretend it’s a bar mitzvah. Oh, there you are.
Serena: I have a date with Dan.
Lily: Could you excuse us?
Serena: You’re gonna say something worse than the bar mitzvah remark?
Lily: Serena, I think we should talk about any feelings you might be having about my upcoming marriage.
Serena: Okay, but you’re asking me this now because…

Lily: Cause I got a call from your headmistress who said that there was something about a case of alcohol? Well, I thought you may be acting out.
Serena: Great, mom. I actually woke up this morning and I thought “I’m a little uncertain about my mother’s wedding. Why don’t I invite the entire junior class out to the courtyard for a champagne toast.”
Lily: You have done things like this before.
Serena: Obviously Chuck’s master plan is working.
Lily: Can’t believe you think Chuck is doing these things.
Serena: Looking good to everyone in my life isn’t enough for him. He has to make me look bad or crazy…
Lily: Well, Chuck may be eccentric but I doubt he’s diabolical.
Bart: What’s he done now?
Serena: I’ll tell you what he’s done.
Serena: You can’t believe how mad Bart was.
Dan: Yes, I can. ‘Cause you’ve told me about this three times.
Serena: I wonder what they’re gonna do to him. I wish I could see his face.
Dan: Hey, you know what? I’ve got some stories, too. About seeing my mother for the first time since she left at Christmas.
Serena: I’m the worst girlfriend.
Dan: No, you’re not, you’re not. And there’s the funny visit to my grandma at the old folks’ home. Two women, a sponge bath and a bedpan.
Serena: I’m sorry, you’re right. I wanna be here right now with you.
Dan: And… and Nate.
Serena: What?
Nate: Hey guys.
Dan: Hey.
Serena: Hey.
Nate: Sorry to interrupt. Your mom told me you guys were here. Can I speak with you for one second, Dan?
Dan: Uh, yeah. Yeah, sure. All right. Okay.
Nate: So, have you spoken with your sister at all today?
Dan: No. Why? What’s wrong?
Nate: I don’t know, she just called me. She was really freaked out, didn’t know where to turn. She asked to borrow $8000.
Dan: What? Why?
Nate: Yeah, I don’t know. I tried to get her tell me what was going on, but she wouldn’t say anything.
Nate: I should probably get back.
Serena: Well, thank you for staying with me while I hid out from my house of horrors.
Nate: Oh, no problem.
Serena: So, do you think Jenny’ll be all right?
Nate: Yeah, Dan’s a good guy. He’ll take care of her.
Serena: You are too, you know, a good guy, a forgiving guy, who can’t pit himself against Blair forever.
Nate: Good night.
Serena: I’m sorry you gave me an opening. Couldn’t resist. I’m just saying.
Nate: How are you doing, man?
Eric: Therapy.
Serena: For four hours?
Eric: Well, before I was playing Wii tennis with Chuck at this guy named Brantforth’s house?
Serena: Why are you hanging out with him?
Eric: Brantforth? Chuck is fun, okay? He’s cool to me and doesn’t treat me like some freak just get out of the Ostroff center.
Serena: Who treats you like that?
Eric: Guys at St.Jude’s, the girls at Constance? At the Korean deli on 75th street.
Serena: Eric…
Eric: And he’s not… he’s not always carefull around me, like one bad thing, and I’ll break or something. Besides, I always wanted a brother. I’m trying it out, you know? Here.
Serena: What’s this?
Eric: Chuck said it came for you this morning. Thought you might want to open it out of the house, just in case.
Serena: Why didn’t he bring it to me himself?
Eric: Cause he thought you wanted him to stay away from you. Whoa. Is that coke?
Serena: How do you like a brother who use you as a drug mule?
Eric: Serena, I...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...