Monday 12 December 2011

The Blair (B)itch Project - s01e14 - Serena

The Blair (B)itch Project - s01e14 - Serena

The Blair (B)itch Project - s01e14 - Serena by thegossiplook featuring inhabit sweaters


Serena: Chuck, I’m serious! Have you done yet? This is my bathroom! It’s late and not to mention disgusting. Chuck! What are you doing?
Chuck: All right, ladies. My sister needs to shower. Make room. I’m just messing with you.
Serena: Can’t believe you lit up on my bathroom.
Chuck: Well, if I lit up in mine and the folks would know it was me, sis.
Serena: Okay. Let’s get one thing straight: our parents maybe insisting on blending our households, but I am not your sister. I do not share any of your DNA, nor do I ever wish to.
Chuck: Then I suggest you get new hand towels.
Serena: Okay. It’s imperative that I bathe. Can you just get out? You know what? Fine. Just forget it.

Serena: What are you doing?
Eric: I’m hiding from my valet. He wanted to put my socks on for me this morning. Your servants are very attentive.
Chuck: You should meet Brigita, the new Latvian maid.
Serena: No, no, no. He should not meet Brigita. He’s 14. Avoid this person.
Chuck: May I remind you, Serena, that you used to have a sense of humor?
Serena: No.
Chuck: Morning, father.
Eric: Hey.
Bart: Morning, kids.
Serena: Morning.
Chuck: How is Lily Von Bulow today?
Lily: Oh, I have a headache. Had a very frustrating conversation with the wedding planner this morning.
Chuck: May I say aggravation becomes you?
Lily: You may but I won’t believe it. So… First day back at school, huh? Honey, you didn’t want to shower?
Serena: I have to go meet Blair. Eric?
Chuck: You go ahead. We’ll take the limo.
Bart: As my best man, I expect you to keep things smooth until the wedding.
Chuck: Best man? I’d be honoured, sir. To family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...