Sunday 4 December 2011

The Thin Line Between Chuck and Nate - s01e13 - Serena

The Thin Line Between Chuck and Nate - s01e13 - Serena

The Thin Line Between Chuck and Nate - s01e13 - Serena by thegossiplook featuring gold charms pendants


Serena: You told Jenny about Blair and Chuck?
Dan: No, no, of course not.
Serena: Well, you’re the only one I told.
Dan: And I didn’t tell anybody.
Serena: How can I know that?
Dan: Because I gave you my word. Because I love you.
Serena: What?
Dan: I love you and not just because I thought you were pregnant and not in the way you love some random guy who picks up your lit paper or some girl who likes your hair.
Serena: Okay.
Dan: “Okay”? That response is not okay.

Serena: I’m such an ass.
Eric: Let me guess. Dan?
Serena: He told he loved me and all I did was stand there like a stupid mute. I mean, why wouldn’t I want to hear those words come out of his mouth? But it’s like it made me trust him less, which is crazy and even if he is lying about telling Jenny, even though I told him not to tell anyone, I should have come up with a better response to “I love you”.
Eric: Not that I even know what you’re talking about, but why would you think he was lying?
Serena: Because I’m the only one who knew and he’s the only one I told.
Eric: Do you know how many times I was listening in on your conversations when you thought I wasn’t?
Serena: Ooh. None, I hope.
Eric: You hope wrong. I’m a little brother. It’s what I do, and you don’t have to be a genius to figure out the trust thing. I mean, every time mom brought home someone who said “I love you”, the would end up married.
Serena: And then divorced. Didn’t leave us with a strong sense of trust, huh?
Eric: But that’s mom’s issue, not ours and Dan’s not one of those guys.
Serena: Okay, this conversation has to end because you’re getting dangerously close to being smarter than I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...