Sunday 4 December 2011

The Thin Line Between Chuck and Nate - s01e13 - Blair

The Thin Line Between Chuck and Nate - s01e13 - Blair



Penelope: Hey, Jenny.
Jenny: Hi.
Hazel: Are you joining us?
Jenny: Um…
Blair: What are you doing here?
Jenny: I was just leaving.
Penelope: No, stay. Blair, given you can barely manage your own messy affairs, surely you’re not in a position to tell anyone where they can and can’t eat.
Blair: Do you realize who you’re talking to?
Hazel: You mean a self-righteous bithc who always sat on her own high horse judging everyone else?

Penelope: Pregnant little hypocrite.
Blair: Not that it’s any of your business but I’m not pregnant.
Hazel: Nate must be thrilled.
Penelope: Chuck too.
Blair: What are you talking about?
Hazel: The whole school saw them throwing down over your cheap ass.
Penelope: The boyfriend and the best friend?
Hazel: Pretty classy.
Penelope: Consider yourself dethroned, Queen B.
Blair: Jenny. It is highly unlikely that I will ever forgive you for going to Nate, but if you walk away from me now, I will also ruin you.
Jenny: How are you gonna do that?
Blair: No, thank you.
Woman: All right.
Blair: I came to congratulate you in person. You ruined my relationship with Nate, Serena, all of my friends. Even little Jenny thinks she’s too good for me, so… bravo. Just like you wanted. I have no one to turn to but you.
Chuck: Actually you don’t even have me.
Blair: Enough.
Chuck: I’ll try to be more succinct. You held a certain fascination when you were beautiful, delicate… and untouched. But now you’re like… one of the Arabians my father used to own: rode hard and put away wet. I don’t want you anymore and I can’t see why anyone else would.
Eleanor: You okay?
Blair: I’d be a lot better if I could spend a semester going to school in France.
Eleanor: A semester? Well, I already talked to Harold about a visit and he was… he was thrilled.
Blair: So can I go?
Eleanor: Now?
Blair: Mom, please try.
Eleanor: Blair, I am very concerned.
Blair: So book a flight.
Eleanor: We’ll get you out tomorrow.
Blair: Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...