Friday 2 December 2011

The Thin Line Between Chuck and Nate - s01e13 - Serena

The Thin Line Between Chuck and Nate - s01e13 - Serena

The Thin Line Between Chuck and Nate - s01e13 - Serena by thegossiplook featuring long sleeve tops


Serena: Hey, B. What’s up?
Blair: I can’t believe you told Jenny about me and Chuck.
Serena: What? I didn’t.
Blair: Because of her, everybody knows the intimate details of my private life and now Nate’s not speaking to me.
Serena: But I told you, B. I didn’t tell Jenny. I don’t know how she found out.
Blair: Did you tell Dan?
Serena: What?

Blair: You did. You told your low-rent boyfriend and he told his social-climbing sister who wears my hand-me-downs and she blabbed to Nate.
Serena: I can’t believe you’re attacking Dan and Jenny.
Blair: Did you or did you not tell him?
Serena: I did, but only because you weren’t dealing with it and I wanted advice on how to help you.
Blair: I can’t believe you don’t get it. The rules are different for the Serena Van Der Woodsens of the world. People expect you to party and be wild, sleep with whoever you want, run away, come back.
Serena: Wait, are we really going back there?
Blair: You shot your reputation to hell a long time ago. It doesn’t matter what you do, but I’m a Waldorf.
Serena: Well, since you and your reputation obviously don’t need me and my low-rent taste, you and the Waldorf name can weather the storm alone.
Blair: With pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...