Friday 2 December 2011

The Thin Line Between Chuck and Nate - s01e13 - Blair

The Thin Line Between Chuck and Nate - s01e13 - Blair

The Thin Line Between Chuck and Nate - s01e13 - Blair by thegossiplook featuring silk tops


Blair: Oh, don’t stop on my account.
Chuck: Oh, I have to. Secondhand smoke is bad for the…
Blair: I’m not pregnant, so good-bye mistake so far in my past I can hardly remember.
Chuck: You cannot be serious.
Blair: You can’t be touching me. Look, if you were gonna tell Nate, you would have done so in Monaco, but you don’t want him to hate you and you know he would. Game over.
Chuck: Game’s not over until I say it is.
Blair: Then have fun playing with yourself.
Chuck’s text: GG: S not pregnant, covering for Blair. Same Blair whose sheets were rumbled by two guys in one week.
Kati: Can you believe this? Jenny, come look at this.
GossipGirl: Looks like the Virgin Queen isn’t as pure as she pretended to be. Who’s your daddy, B? Baby daddy, that is. Two guys in one week? Talk about doing the nasty, or should I just say being nasty?
Women: Oh my god. You know she’s right about this. Oh god, there she is. What a total hypocrite. Who does she think she is? Pot calling the kettle black much? I never thought she was a virgin anyway. Oh, I can see a bump! What a bitch. Oh my god, she is a whore. Try keeping your legs closed for a change, Blair. She cheated on Nate?! Does Nate know? Oh god!
Blair: Have you seen Nate?
Kati: No.
Nate: What are you doing here?
Blair: Your mom let me in.
Nate: I didn’t ask how you got in. I asked why you came.
Blair: To talk… about us.
Nate: There is no “us”, Blair.
Blair: Yes, there is. We finally really have a chance to start over.
Nate: You know, all this time I felt so past for everything I’ve done and when you said you wanted to leave the past in the past, I didn’t know we were talking about your past.
Blair: You had just broken my heart. I made a decision I was in no condition to make.
Nate: But you’re clear-headed now, right?
Blair: Yes.
Nate: Then you’ll understand perfectly when I say I want nothing else to do with you, Blair. You and Chuck deserve each other.
Blair: You know Chuck would say anything, twist the truth.
Nate: But Jenny wouldn’t.
Blair: Jenny?
Nate: And don’t go blaming any of this on her, Blair. I would have found out eventually. I said I’m done. It’s over. Now would you please leave? Fine. Stay as long as you like. I’ll leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...