Wednesday 7 December 2011

The Thin Line Between Chuck and Nate - s01e13 - Blair

The Thin Line Between Chuck and Nate - s01e13 - Blair

The Thin Line Between Chuck and Nate - s01e13 - Blair by thegossiplook featuring a rose print dress


Serena: Blair.
Blair: What? You want a lift to JFK?
Serena: Your mom said you were going to France tonight.
Blair: She has a big mouth.
Serena: B, I’m your best friend. She was shocked I didn’t know.
Blair: Well, now you do.
Serena: What I know is how you felt when I left without telling you.
Blair: Is there a reason you’re here?

Serena: Stay. Don’t let some stupid scandal make you run away like it did me, like it does everyone in our world.
Blair: Everything’s horrible. My whole life is falling apart.
Serena: So rebuild it. You’re a Waldorf, remember? People don’t tell you who you are. You tell them. Stay and fight. I’ll fight with you.
Blair: I’m so embarrassed. I’m so…
Serena: So what? Start over. It can be done. I should know. We’ll get through this together.
Blair: You promise?
Serena: Promise.
Blair: Stop guys. I’m going home.
GossipGirl: One good scandal deserves another. Wonder who’s going down next? Everybody. If B has anything to say about it. You know you love me. XOXO. Gossip Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...