Monday 10 October 2011

Blair Waldorf Must Pie! - 01e09 - Blair

Blair Waldorf Must Pie! - 01e09 - Blair

Blair Waldorf Must Pie! - 01e09 - Blair by thegossiplook featuring a stacked heel


Eleanor: Blair… You haven’t touched your food. Come on, darling. What has gotten into you?
Blair: Well, I was going to wait till after dinner but I guess now is as good a time as any. Did you call daddy and say that I didn’t want to see him this thanksgiving?
Eleanor: Of course not. What a ridiculous accusation.
Blair: So you didn’t tell him that I was so angry at him for leaving, that I didn’t ever want to talk to him today? You had no right to uninvite him.
Eleanor: When are you gonna get it through your head? He left us.
Blair: He didn’t leave us. He left you.
Eleanor: That’s enough. That’s enough. If you want to take this up with me, we can discuss it later after our guests have left. Right now you either eat or you leave the table.
Blair: I told you, I’m not hungry.
Eleanor: Or maybe dessert will change your mind.
Blair: Where’s daddy’s pie?
Eleanor: Hmm?
Blair: I don’t see his pumpkin pie.
Eleanor: Well, there were so many delicious choices coming from the caterer, we just sent that one down to the doorman. What is thanksgiving after all, hmm? Now choose one of those amazing desserts.

Blair: Mom. Here you are.
Eleanor: And here you are. You had me worried sick, Blair.. I know I shouldn’t have lied to you about your father.
Blair: That never stopped you before.
Eleanor: True. But… the real truth… divorce papers from your father and I’m supposed to sign them. I haven’t yet.
Blair: Mom… He’s living in Europe… with a man. You can’t be all that surprised that he wants a divorce.
Eleanor: I’m not but what I… what I am surprised about is how it makes me feel. He was my husband after all. My Harold… for almost 20 years. I couldn’t face him… during the holidays. It was always our happiest time.
Blair: Why didn’t you just tell me that?
Eleanor: And let you choose between the two of us? I wonder who would’ve won that battle. Yeah, I would have been entirely alone. Well, I was anyway.
Blair: It’s still thanksgiving.
Eleanor: Yeah.
Blair: What do you want to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...