Friday 21 October 2011

Hi, Society - s01e10 - Blair

Hi, Society - s01e10 - Blair

Hi, Society - s01e10 - Blair by thegossiplook featuring peep toe high heels


Man: Thanks so much for your time, Miss Waldorf. I guess I’ll see you and the Prince later tonight.
Blair: Actually, I’m not going with Prince anymore. I’m going with Nate Archibald. Given our history, it was only right. He is the perfect gentleman, the perfect date.
Chuck: Chuck Bass.
Man: Hi, John Mayberry. “New York Times”.
Chuck: I’d just like to say how proud I am of Miss Waldorf and her commitment to Mr. Archibald even though he ruined her 17th birthday and slept with…
Blair: Thank you. That was great, right?
Man: Take care.
Blair: All right. Have a good one. What was that?
Chuck: I should ask you the same question. “Perfect gentleman”? “Perfect date”? That broken record was a hit last year. Get with the times. He bores…
Blair: You almost made a fool of me in front of New York Times, which proves my very point: you can’t be trusted. Nate is a gentleman. He would never cause a scene.
Chuck: Never get your blood going either.
Blair: Speaking of going, that’s what you should do. Carter Baizen is on his way here right now.
Chuck: What? What the hell are you doing with Carter Baizen?
Blair: He left his jacket here yesterday and I’d rather you be gone when he got here. There’s been enough scenes for today.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...