Saturday 22 October 2011

Hi, Society - s01e10 - Jenny

Hi, Society - s01e10 - Jenny

Hi, Society - s01e10 - Jenny by thegossiplook featuring vintage necklaces


Blair: Ugh! They ripped my dress.
Serena: Let’s get out of here. Come on. Come on.
Blair: You don’t understand. It was custom-made.
Serena: Blair, it’s okay.
Blair: My mom is gonna be angry.
Serena: Jenny! Jenny, hey, we need you. Please?
Jenny: I have to go. I have my mom’s thing.
Blair: Jenny, fix my dress and all is forgiven.
Jenny: Mom, I’m sorry. I thought I could make it in time.
Alison: Yeah, I know. I accept your apology but it doesn’t really make it okay. Sweetie. Honey, as you get older, every choice that you make defines who you’re gonna turn into, so rather than apologizing to me, you need to look at yourself and ask if you like the person you’re becoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...