Thursday 13 October 2011

Hi, Society - s01e10 - Blair

Hi, Society - s01e10 - Blair

Hi, Society - s01e10 - Blair by thegossiplook featuring printed tops


GossipGirl: Hey, Upper East Siders, it’s that time of year, when the mere act of descending a staircase means you’re a woman. That’s right: debutante season. And from what we hear, there’s been some changes to the lineup.
Blair: I’m actually glad I’m going with Prince Theodore instead of Nate. The further we get from the break-up, the more self-involved I see he was. Always so brooding, so tortured. Ugh. A girl wants Romeo, not Hamlet.
Serena: Romeo died.
Blair: Yeah, but he died for something exciting and I want my debutante ball to be something to die for.
Blair: All I get with Nate is some rose in the back of a town car but with the Prince, I get a security detail and a high-speed chase to the Pierre after it’s over.
Serena: Ooh! I can see you on the cover or “Hello!” already.
Blair: Yeah, well, try the “New York Times”. They’ve chosen me for “a night out with” and I’m gonna give them the most perfect night out of the year.

Chuck: You looked pretty hot on Prince Theodore’s arm today.
Blair: Oh, is that what I am to you? Just an accessory?
Chuck: Next to him, yes. On me, you’d be so much more.
Blair: Yes, well, I can’t be on you, remember? Because you don’t want Nate to find out and I don’t want anyone to, but you’d have to learn how to behave yourself first.
Dorota: Miss Blair, Mr. Nate for you.
Blair: What are you doing here, Nate?
Nate: Well, I… look, you know, after rehearsal, I just… couldn’t stop thinking about you. I mean, the ball’s something we’ve talked about doing together since we were like 10 years old and I’ve given you every reason to hate me.
Blair: True. Keep going.
Nate: And the Prince… he’s… you know, he’s a great dancer and all, but is there any chance you’d go with me instead, for old times’ sake?
Blair: Nate, after what you pulled on my birthday, the only thing we should be doing together is moving on.
Nate: Yeah, I know. Look, I haven’t worn this sweater in like forever and I… I just pulled it out today and I found this.
Blair: It’s my pin. I sewed it there so you’d always have my heart on your sleeve.
Nate: I know. Yeah, I figured you might need it back or something if…
Blair: No, it was a gift. The Prince will understand. Maybe we should go to the ball together… as friends.
Nate: Absolutely.
Blair: But only as friends.
Nate: Just friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...