Tuesday 11 October 2011

Blair Waldorf Must Pie! - s01e09 - Blair

Blair Waldorf Must Pie! - s01e09 - Blair

Blair Waldorf Must Pie! - s01e09 - Blair by thegossiplook featuring a stripe dress


Harold: Here you go, Nate.
Nate: Thank you, Mr. Waldrorf. My dad will appreciate this.
Harold: It’s a pleasure.
Anne: Keep out the gravy. He’s got high cholesterol.
Blair: Anne, it’s thanksgiving.
Nate: Mom, seriously.
Harold: Give the man some gravy.
Blair: Happy thanksgiving.
Anne: It’s okay. Happy thanksgiving.
Nate: Yeah, you too, man.
Harold: All right.
Anne: See you soon.
Nate: Good night, sweetheart.
Blair: Good night.
Lily: Hello. Happy thanksgiving.
Anne: Hey. Hi. Happy thanksgiving.
Nate: You too.
Lily: Happy thanksgiving, Blair. I am looking for my daughter. Where is my little girl?
Blair: Hi. Um…
Lily: Too much turkey?
Blair: Uh-huh.
Lily: Bye, Blair.
Blair: Happy thanksgiving. Hello. Where were you? Exquisite. Just say it.
Eleanor: Give me my shoe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...