Monday 6 February 2012

All About My Brother - s01e16 - Jenny

All About My Brother - s01e16 - Jenny

All About My Brother - s01e16 - Jenny by thegossiplook featuring a hooded coat


GossipGirl: Breaking news! Asher Hornsby overheard bragging that Little J swiped her V card at his register.
Dan: Jenny, is this true?
Jenny: It's private. 
Dan: It's on the internet. 
Jenny: Yeah, well, it's none of your business. And since when did you start reading Gossip Girl blasts anyway? 
Dan: Since you became the subject of them. You're fifteen years old, and I'm your big brother. It is my business. 
Jenny: Well, it's not true. You happy? 
Dan: Oh. W... 
Jenny: You can't tell anyone, though. Everyone has to believe it. 
Dan: Wha... Are you saying that you actually want your friends to think that you're sleeping with a guy who's gay? 
Jenny: Do you believe everything you read? 
Dan: I didn't read it. I saw it.
Jenny: So you were the one who sent the tip? 
...
Dan: Yeah, I'm... Look, I'm sorry, but I tried to tell you. You wouldn't listen to me. I needed to get your attention somehow. 
Jenny: Well, I knew about him the whole time. 
Dan: So... So you let him use you? 
Jenny: Well, maybe I was using him. Did you ever think of that? 
Dan: I don't know which is worse. 
Jenny: For once in your life, could you just stop judging everyone? 
Dan: No, I'm not. I'm... 
Jenny: You think that you're so different and so good? Well guess what, Dan? The minute that you start sending tips to Gossip Girl, you're in the game with the rest of us. Get out of my room. 
Jenny: Dan went out with Vanessa, and I'm going to choir practice like we talked about. Don't wait up. 
Rufus: Not so fast. Where were you gonna change your clothes? 
Jenny: We don't wear a uniform for rehearsal. 
Rufus: Well, unless the choir is entertainment at Asher's party, you have some explaining to do. 
Jenny: How'd you know about the party? 
Rufus: I know a lot more than you think I do. Nice dress. 
Jenny: I wanted one night out, okay? What was I supposed to do? 
Rufus: Ask my permission?
Jenny: Well, you would've said no. 
Rufus: You're probably right, but that's no excuse to lie to me. 
Jenny: Dad, you don't understand. I'm throwing this party! 
Rufus: Not anymore you're not. You need to call Asher and tell him you're not coming. 
Jenny: I can't. All my friends... 
Rufus: You heard me. 
Jenny: I promised! 
Rufus: All that good behavior from the past few weeks just got wiped out from that lie. 
Jenny: You can't stop me, all right? 
Rufus: Jenny, if you walk out that door... 
Jenny: You'll what?! What, Dad? What are you gonna do? Are you gonna put bars on my window? Or chain me to the kitchen counter? I'm not your... I'm not a little girl anymore. You can't make me do anything. 
Rufus: You've already lost my trust. You really wanna lose my respect, too? 
Jenny: I'm sorry.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is so cool,
    totally LOVE gossip girl!!

    XOXF.
    www.myfashion-expression.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...