Monday 27 February 2012

Much 'I Do' About Nothing - s01e18 - Lily

Much 'I Do' About Nothing - s01e18 - Lily

Much 'I Do' About Nothing - s01e18 - Lily by thegossiplook featuring snakeskin handbags


Lily: Bart, darling. What is the big mystery? What are we doing here? 
Bart: This is the first building I ever bought. 
Lily: Well, it's quite impressive. You had a good eye even... Even back then. 
Bart: Sometimes I like to come here, just to... Feel how it felt the first time I saw it. 
Lily: Well, there is a comfort in revisiting the things that we loved ... when we were young. 
Bart: But the truth is, I'm not that young man anymore. I think maybe I've outgrown this place, and holding onto it is keeping me from moving forward with what's most important to me now. What do you think I should do? 
Lily: I think you should let it go.
Bart: I agree. Now can you do the same for me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...