Friday 17 February 2012

Woman on the Verge - s01e17 - Lily

Woman on the Verge - s01e17 - Lily

Woman on the Verge - s01e17 - Lily by thegossiplook featuring strappy leather sandals


Lily: You were supposed to be home hours ago. Come with me. 
Serena: I'm ... I'm sorry, mom. And you look beautiful. I hope you don't mind I asked Blair to come tonight... 
Lily: What happened to you last night? Why didn't you come home? Why was Dan looking for you all morning? And why did I get a call informing me that you were on drugs? 
Serena: I wasn't on drugs... 
Lily: Don't lie to me. I saw that little home movie that you and your friends made.
Serena: You... You watched that? 
Lily: Well, only part of it. I stopped when that guy had his tongue down your throat. But I can pretty much guess how it ends. 
Serena: No, it... It was just a joke! We were kidding, it's not what it looked like... 
Lily: You know what? You are out of control. I always knew you had a wild side, but how can you look at yourself? What have you become? I thought we were past all of this, Serena. I thought you were doing so well. I have nothing left but to send you to reformatory school. What do you think about that? 
Blair: What's wrong? What happened? 
...

Blair: -- Don't send her away. 
Lily: Blair, it's... It's, uh, not polite to interrupt. 
Blair: I don't care who hears. Just don't send her away. 
Lily: Excuse me. Thank you, Blair, but it's not exactly your business what I do with my daughter. If anything, you're one of the reasons I'm having to take such strong actions. 
Blair: I say this with all due respect, Lily, but you have no idea what your daughter's been going through. She's in a lot of pain, and I don't think the pain's gonna go away if she goes away. 
Lily: I don't understand what you're trying to tell me. 
Blair: Serena has a secret, and she's been holding on to it for a long, long time. And now it's finally catching up with her. I... I'm out of my league here. I can't do any more than I've done, and it's not enough. She needs you. 
Lily: I saw the video. She doesn't need me. She needs boundaries. 
Blair: What you saw isn't the whole story. 
...
Chuck: Excuse me. Here's the address you asked for. 
Lily: Thank you, Charles. Um, excuse us... I have to go handle this thing with Serena. 
Bart: Now? 
Lily: Yes, now. 
Bart: It's our rehearsal dinner. And you're the bride. 
Lily: I know, but I'm also a mother, and ... that's more important. 
Bart: So your problems are my problems, let me come and help. 
Lily: I can't. I, uh... I wish I could explain. 
Bart: There seems to be a lot lately that you can't explain. 
Lily: I'm sorry. But this is between me and my daughter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...