Tuesday 14 February 2012

Woman on the Verge - s01e17 - Blair

Woman on the Verge - s01e17 - Blair

Woman on the Verge - s01e17 - Blair by thegossiplook featuring platform heels


Blair: Come on, Serena. We have to get her in the shower. 
Serena: No, I just want to sleep. 
Blair: Here. No. Come on, come on. 
Serena: Why won't you let me sleep? 
Blair: We have to keep her talking and awake. Come on, come on. Let's go. Let's go. Dorota, will you please get her a fresh change of clothes and a bathrobe? 
Dorota: Of course, Miss Blair. 
Chuck: So we have every hangover cure known to man, plus bagels. They should help soak up the alcohol and whatever else she took... 
Blair: Thank you, I'll take it from here. Come on. Come on. Come on, Serena. Help me out. 
Serena: B, it's cold! It's cold! 
Chuck: Just like old times. 
Nate: You know, why do I get the feeling you're actually enjoying this? 
Chuck: Call me sentimental? 
...

Blair: Ugh. I may not need those bagels after all. 
Nate: What's going on with her? 
Blair: She was here last night, scared. She... She told me something totally crazy, but was too freaked out to find the words to explain it. I went upstairs to find my mom's Valium to calm her down, but when I got back, she was gone. It took me all night to find her. 
Chuck: What exactly did she say to you? 
Blair: That's ... beside the point. We're here to help Serena, no matter what the problem is.
... 
Blair: Dorota, can you bring the towels upstairs? 
Nate: What's taking so long? 
Dan: Huh. Guess I missed a chapter... Or ... four. Don't, ah, don't all of you hate each other?
Blair: Yes. 
Nate: Absolutely. 
Chuck: No. 
Dan: Well, that's fascinating and ripe for a psychiatrist's case study somewhere but, um, I am looking for Serena. 
Chuck: She's not here. 
Dan: I think she is. 
Blair: No, she just left. You must've crossed paths. 
Dan: I... I don't believe you. 
Blair: Fine. I... I didn't want to have to tell you this, but...she doesn't want to see you. 
Dan: Come on. Really? 
Blair: Yes. Really. 
Dan: Serena!
Nate: She's telling the truth. 
Dan: Are you really gonna stop me from seeing my girlfriend? 
Chuck: Whoa, man. 
Dan: Come on. 
Serena: What are you doing? 
Blair: S? 
Serena: It's okay.

1 comment:

  1. really interesting!
    followed
    ifigeniainthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...