Sunday 12 February 2012

Woman on the Verge - s01e17 - Vanessa

Women on the Verge - s01e17 - Vanessa

Women on the Verge - s01e17 - Vanessa by thegossiplook featuring a multi strand necklace


Nate: And here I thought I had your schedule memorized. 
Vanessa: I switched shifts and just got off. I'm Dan's Dad's roadie for the day, so I gotta bail in like five. Um, although I don't mind the stalking... When are you gonna ask me on a real date? 
Nate: Uh... Hold that thought. Sorry. Hello? Yeah. Yeah, okay, I'll be right there. Look, I'm sorry. I gotta go... 
Vanessa: So I heard. 
Nate: No, no, no. It's not what you think. It's just... What are you doing tonight? 
Vanessa: Uh, me, Lincoln Hawk, a dirty van and a lot of cables? 
Nate: Can I meet you at the concert? 
Vanessa: Can you be there at 7:30? 
Nate: It's a date. 
Vanessa: Finally! 
Nate: Text me the address.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...