Wednesday 29 February 2012

Much 'I Do' About Nothing - s01e18 - Lily

Much 'I Do' About Nothing - s01e18 - Lily

Much 'I Do' About Nothing - s01e18 - Lily by thegossiplook featuring silver clutches


Rufus: Need a hand with that? 
Lily: Rufus, what are you doing here? I thought we had security. 
Rufus: You want them to throw me out? 
Lily: Well, I'd like the option, considering how much I'm paying them. 
Rufus: So you want me to leave? 
Lily: I didn't say that. 
Rufus: Do you want me to call off this wedding? And if you so much as nod yes, I will go out there and I will tell your fiancé and your guests they have go home. 
Lily: I didn't say that either. 
Rufus: We can figure this out. 

Lily: How can we? It's been twenty years, and I don't think this is the moment to hash out the details. Look, we've already had the morning after today, what's gonna happen tomorrow morning? 
Rufus: Lil, I just got a divorce. I don't wanna get married again, at least, not right away. 
Lily: But I do. I've been alone for quite a while now, and you know what? It's hard. And I love Bart. Not just because he has money -- I have enough money. Not that you can ever have enough money, but... I'm rambling. And I'm nervous, and ... You make me nervous. 
Rufus: That's a good thing, right? 
Lily: There are just too many questions, too many. What about Dan and Serena? 
Rufus: Whatever their feelings are for each other, if we're standing here twenty years in the making... 
Lily: Yeah, those twenty years... They have to count for something, don't they? 
Rufus: I think they count for everything. 
...
Rufus: And here we go. Are you sure about this? 
Lily: Ask me again, and I'll change my mind. 
Rufus: I love you, Lily. 
Lily: I love you, too, Rufus. 
Rufus: ...And have a great wedding. And try not to trip or anything. 
Lily: Oh! I can't believe you put that in my mind. ...Well, luckily I have done this before. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...