Friday 3 February 2012

All About My Brother - s01e16 - Lily

All About My Brother - s01e16 - Lily

All About My Brother - s01e16 - Lily by thegossiplook featuring a full length leather jacket


Lily: When you revise the seating chart, don't forget to place Mr. Spitzer as far away from Serena's table as possible. Thank you. Ugh. What is not on the schedule today?
Rufus: I don't think I am. Maybe you could fit me in between Preston Bailey and Sylvia Weinstock?
Lily: Well, good luck fitting anything between those two. What... What are you doing here?
Rufus: Well, believe it or not, I'm here to see you.
Lily: Well, I have a laundry list of things to do today...
Rufus: -- It's about Jenny. Alison's away on an artists' retreat, and I could really use a mother's advice. I think I might be in over my head.
Lily: I suppose we could talk about it on the way.
...

Man: Here we go.
Rufus: Ah, thank you. I tell her she can't see Asher, she calls him. I take away her phone, they're on iChat. How do you keep them from growing up when they can have a full relationship from the confines of their own bedrooms?
Lily: Well, the answer is you can't. She's gonna grow up no matter what.
Rufus: I read her e-mail.
Lily: Well, you can't be too concerned about their privacy when their well-being is at stake, especially if you think they're lying to you. Was she?
Rufus: Right to my face. I know Serena went through a similar phase...
Lily: Well, if Serena's indiscretions were as PG as Jenny's, I wouldn't have needed the Botox.
Rufus: Dan was so much easier.
Lily: Well, raising girls is different. Serena would be a horrible monster for a hundred days, and then on the hundred and first, she'd be my little girl again.
Rufus: So I just wait and hope, huh?
Lily: Well, that's the hardest part. You have to trust that you've done your job. She'll come back to you. That's...
Rufus: It's perfect.
Lily: Beautiful.
Man: It's my finest piece.
Rufus: Here. Let me.
Lily: Mark Ingram, it's beautiful. You've outdone yourself. Oh, wow.
...
Lily: Really, Rufus. What were you thinking? You threw her a surprise birthday party and had her face painted on a cake? With a tiara?
Rufus: It seemed like a good idea at the time.
Lily: Yeah, well, so did flannel and acid-washed jeans, but they weren't flattering either. What is it? Is it too much? Uh, is it not enough?
Rufus: It's not the dress. It's you in it.
Lily: I'm sorry. I thought... I didn't mean... We're here as friends, right?
Rufus: No, we are friends. It's just how you look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...