Friday 12 August 2011

Bad News Blair - s01e04 - Blair and Serena

Bad News Blair - s01e04 - Blair and Serena


Serena: So you were right.
Blair: I know.
Serena: When I got that call I should have known you had nothing to do with it. And I should never have pushed you to do this whole thing in the first place.
Blair: Actually, I'm glad you pushed me. It ended up being a very important day for me. I just thought it was gonna be more fun.
Serena: I know, me too. Hey, you know what? Who says it still can't be? Come on, come on.
GossipGirl: This just in, S and B committing a crime of fashion. Who doesn't love a five-finger discount? Especially if one of these fingers is the middle one. Everyone knows you can't choose your family. But you can choose your friends. And in a world ruled by bloodlines and bank accounts it pays to have a pal. As much as a B.F.F. can make you go W.T.F., there's no denying we'd all be a little less rich without them. And Serena and Blair... they do besties better than anyone. No, that's not a tear in my eye. It's just allergies. Without you, I'm nothing. GossipGirl. 


(We hear "Beautiful Girls - Sean Kingston" )

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...